Consultations and Fitness Assessment
In order to personalize your program to your exact needs, we will conduct an extensive interview with you that will take approximately 1 ½ hour.
This consultation will entail:
– a complete medical, injury and exercise history
- a variety of standardized fitness testing for cardio-respiratory fitness, muscular strength and/or endurance, and flexibility.
- a BMI (Body Mass Index) analysis
- Body Girth measurements
– a nutritional analysis
- an occupational/lifestyle analysis
- posture analysis
- RHR (Resting Heart Rate) and THR (Target Heart Rate) assessments
- presentation of your program package, including suggestions for on your own training
We will use these assessment results as a point to mark your progress over the next 4-6 weeks.
Your first meeting with a trainer for your assessment is always considered a trial and therefore 100% free if you do not decide to purchase other sessions.
Subsequent assessments are essential for monitoring your progress and should be done every 4-6 weeks.